Looking outside the box: facial recognition to enforce wearing masks, robotics saving coral reefs, and virtual partners during quarantine7 months ago
Looking outside the box: IBM halts facial recognition, journalists replaced by AI, and navigating the high volume of COVID-19-related articles8 months ago
Looking outside the box: the human brain as an AI model, a brief overview of machine learning, and brewing beer with AI8 months ago
Looking outside the box: AI detecting hate-speech, algorithms as artists, and AI-driven song contests9 months ago
Looking outside the box: how AI is being used against COVID-19, fighting bias in writing, and virtual assistants going to work in the UK9 months ago
Looking outside the box: AI in the fight against COVID-19, how our society is being transformed by tech, and sensors analyzing your football skills11 months ago
The Role of AI in Breast Imaging: Innovative Technology for Early-Stage Breast Cancer Detection [Advertorial]2 years ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Simulated clinical deployment of fully automatic deep learning for clinical prostate MRI assessment
- A decade of radiomics research: are images really data or just patterns in the noise?
- The power of digitalization: Turning data into information
- Radiologists with MRI-based radiomics aids to predict the pelvic lymph node metastasis in endometrial cancer: a multicenter study
- Radiomics in predicting treatment response in non-small-cell lung cancer: current status, challenges and future perspectives