4 months ago
Deep learning–based algorithm to detect primary hepatic malignancy in multiphase CT of patients at high risk for HCC6 months ago
Development and multicenter validation of a CT-based radiomics signature for predicting severe COVID-19 pneumonia8 months ago
Opportunistic osteoporosis screening in multi-detector CT images using deep convolutional neural networks9 months ago
Noise reduction approach in pediatric abdominal CT combining deep learning and dual-energy technique9 months ago
Minimizing acquisition-related radiomics variability by image resampling and batch effect correction to allow for large-scale data analysis11 months ago
Radiomics in predicting treatment response in non-small-cell lung cancer: current status, challenges and future perspectives1 year ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Artificial intelligence on MRI for molecular subtyping of diffuse gliomas: feature comparison, visualization, and correlation between radiomics and deep learning
- Commercial AI solutions in detecting COVID‐19 pneumonia in chest CT: not yet ready for clinical implementation?
- A fully automatic artificial intelligence–based CT image analysis system for accurate detection, diagnosis, and quantitative severity evaluation of pulmonary tuberculosis
- An international survey on AI in radiology in 1041 radiologists and radiology residents part 2: expectations, hurdles to implementation, and education
- Evaluation of a CTA-based convolutional neural network for infarct volume prediction in anterior cerebral circulation ischaemic stroke