2 months ago
4 months ago
Proposing a deep learning-based method for improving the diagnostic certainty of pulmonary nodules in CT scan of chest8 months ago
9 months ago
Deep learning–based algorithm to detect primary hepatic malignancy in multiphase CT of patients at high risk for HCC12 months ago
Development and multicenter validation of a CT-based radiomics signature for predicting severe COVID-19 pneumonia1 year ago
Opportunistic osteoporosis screening in multi-detector CT images using deep convolutional neural networks1 year ago
Noise reduction approach in pediatric abdominal CT combining deep learning and dual-energy technique1 year ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- What do stakeholders think about the future of AI in radiology?
- Single-center versus multi-center biparametric MRI radiomics approach
- Do plaque-related factors affect the diagnostic performance of an AI-CADS?
- ESTI 2022 to feature multiple AI lectures (June 9-11, 2022)
- Precision of MRI radiomics features in the liver and HCC