Deep learning detection and quantification of pneumothorax in heterogeneous routine chest computed tomography4 months ago
Development and validation of machine learning prediction model based on computed tomography angiography–derived hemodynamics for rupture status of intracranial aneurysms: a Chinese multicenter study7 months ago
9 months ago
Radiomics allows for detection of benign and malignant histopathology in patients with metastatic testicular germ cell tumors prior to post-chemotherapy retroperitoneal Iymph node dissection9 months ago
Dual-energy CT–based deep learning radiomics can improve lymph node metastasis risk prediction for gastric cancer11 months ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Simulated clinical deployment of fully automatic deep learning for clinical prostate MRI assessment
- A decade of radiomics research: are images really data or just patterns in the noise?
- The power of digitalization: Turning data into information
- Radiologists with MRI-based radiomics aids to predict the pelvic lymph node metastasis in endometrial cancer: a multicenter study
- Radiomics in predicting treatment response in non-small-cell lung cancer: current status, challenges and future perspectives