1 week ago
Deep learning for fully automated tumor segmentation and extraction of magnetic resonance radiomics features in cervical cancer5 months ago
Dual-energy CT–based deep learning radiomics can improve lymph node metastasis risk prediction for gastric cancer7 months ago
Radiogenomics of lower-grade gliomas: machine learning–based MRI texture analysis for predicting 1p/19q codeletion status9 months ago
Combining DWI radiomics features with transurethral resection promotes the differentiation between muscle-invasive bladder cancer and non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer10 months ago
A machine learning model for the prediction of survival and tumor subtype in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma from preoperative diffusion-weighted imaging12 months ago
MRI-based radiomics nomogram may predict the response to induction chemotherapy and survival in locally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma1 year ago
Radiomic feature reproducibility in contrast-enhanced CT of the pancreas is affected by variabilities in scan parameters and manual segmentation1 year ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Radiomics nomogram of contrast-enhanced spectral mammography for prediction of axillary lymph node metastasis in breast cancer: a multicenter study
- CT-based radiomics and machine learning to predict spread through air space in lung adenocarcinoma
- Deep learning detection and quantification of pneumothorax in heterogeneous routine chest computed tomography
- Protected: Video/Symposium: What effort does AI have for the future of lung disease and COVID-19?
- MRI radiomics features predict immuno-oncological characteristics of hepatocellular carcinoma