1 month ago
Can radiomics signatures predict tumor reponse of patients treated with chemotherapy and targeted therapy?3 months ago
3 months ago
CT and MRI radiomics of bone and soft-tissue sarcomas: a systematic review of reproducibility and validation strategies8 months ago
Radiomics analysis of contrast-enhanced CT for classification of hepatic focal lesions in colorectal cancer patients: its limitations compared to radiologists9 months ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- The potential of texture analysis for breast density classification
- How well does a 3D convolutional neural network perform in detecting hypoperfusion?
- Bone Strain Index predicts fragility fracture in osteoporotic women
- Cost-effectiveness of artificial intelligence: an early health technology assessment
- Radiomic features of breast parenchyma