Artificial intelligence in medical imaging practice in Africa: a qualitative content analysis study of radiographers’ perspectives7 months ago
AI-based improvement in lung cancer detection on chest radiographs: results of a multi-reader study in NLST dataset10 months ago
Initial chest radiographs and artificial intelligence (AI) predict clinical outcomes in COVID-19 patients: analysis of 697 Italian patients1 year ago
Practical applications of deep learning: classifying the most common categories of plain radiographs in a PACS using a neural network1 year ago
Deep learning–based automated detection algorithm for active pulmonary tuberculosis on chest radiographs: diagnostic performance in systematic screening of asymptomatic individuals1 year ago
Test-retest reproducibility of a deep learning–based automatic detection algorithm for the chest radiograph2 years ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- What do stakeholders think about the future of AI in radiology?
- Single-center versus multi-center biparametric MRI radiomics approach
- Do plaque-related factors affect the diagnostic performance of an AI-CADS?
- ESTI 2022 to feature multiple AI lectures (June 9-11, 2022)
- Precision of MRI radiomics features in the liver and HCC