Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Opportunistic screening for osteoporosis and osteopenia using machine learning
- Application of deep learning reconstruction in the diagnosis of renal calculi
- Using parametric feature maps to enhance the stability of CT radiomics
- Cancer-associated incidental pulmonary embolism – underreporting and the potential role of AI
- Deep learning image reconstruction to improve accuracy of iodine quantification and image quality in abdomen dual-energy CT