5 months ago
Automated volumetric assessment with artificial neural networks might enable a more accurate assessment of disease burden in patients with multiple sclerosis7 months ago
Long-term follow-up of persistent pulmonary pure ground-glass nodules with deep learning–assisted nodule segmentation11 months ago
Fully automated convolutional neural network-based affine algorithm improves liver registration and lesion co-localization on hepatobiliary phase T1-weighted MR images12 months ago
Application of a deep learning algorithm for detection and visualization of hip fractures on plain pelvic radiographs1 year ago
1 year ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Radiomics nomogram of contrast-enhanced spectral mammography for prediction of axillary lymph node metastasis in breast cancer: a multicenter study
- CT-based radiomics and machine learning to predict spread through air space in lung adenocarcinoma
- Deep learning detection and quantification of pneumothorax in heterogeneous routine chest computed tomography
- Protected: Video/Symposium: What effort does AI have for the future of lung disease and COVID-19?
- MRI radiomics features predict immuno-oncological characteristics of hepatocellular carcinoma