2 years ago
Automated volumetric assessment with artificial neural networks might enable a more accurate assessment of disease burden in patients with multiple sclerosis2 years ago
Long-term follow-up of persistent pulmonary pure ground-glass nodules with deep learning–assisted nodule segmentation2 years ago
Fully automated convolutional neural network-based affine algorithm improves liver registration and lesion co-localization on hepatobiliary phase T1-weighted MR images2 years ago
Application of a deep learning algorithm for detection and visualization of hip fractures on plain pelvic radiographs3 years ago
3 years ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Artificial intelligence on MRI for molecular subtyping of diffuse gliomas: feature comparison, visualization, and correlation between radiomics and deep learning
- Commercial AI solutions in detecting COVID‐19 pneumonia in chest CT: not yet ready for clinical implementation?
- A fully automatic artificial intelligence–based CT image analysis system for accurate detection, diagnosis, and quantitative severity evaluation of pulmonary tuberculosis
- An international survey on AI in radiology in 1041 radiologists and radiology residents part 2: expectations, hurdles to implementation, and education
- Evaluation of a CTA-based convolutional neural network for infarct volume prediction in anterior cerebral circulation ischaemic stroke