Preoperative prediction for pathological grade of hepatocellular carcinoma via machine learning–based radiomics1 month ago
Prediction of pulmonary pressure after Glenn shunts by computed tomography–based machine learning models1 year ago
Noncontrast computer tomography–based radiomics model for predicting intracerebral hemorrhage expansion: preliminary findings and comparison with conventional radiological model1 year ago
Radiomics analysis using contrast-enhanced CT for preoperative prediction of occult peritoneal metastasis in advanced gastric cancer1 year ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Simulated clinical deployment of fully automatic deep learning for clinical prostate MRI assessment
- A decade of radiomics research: are images really data or just patterns in the noise?
- The power of digitalization: Turning data into information
- Radiologists with MRI-based radiomics aids to predict the pelvic lymph node metastasis in endometrial cancer: a multicenter study
- Radiomics in predicting treatment response in non-small-cell lung cancer: current status, challenges and future perspectives