3 months ago
Evaluation of a CTA-based convolutional neural network for infarct volume prediction in anterior cerebral circulation ischaemic stroke8 months ago
Clinical value of radiomics and machine learning in breast ultrasound: a multicenter study for differential diagnosis of benign and malignant lesions11 months ago
Machine learning based on the multimodal connectome can predict the preclinical stage of Alzheimer’s disease: a preliminary study11 months ago
How to read and review papers on machine learning and artificial intelligence in radiology: a survival guide to key methodological concepts1 year ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- The potential of texture analysis for breast density classification
- How well does a 3D convolutional neural network perform in detecting hypoperfusion?
- Bone Strain Index predicts fragility fracture in osteoporotic women
- Cost-effectiveness of artificial intelligence: an early health technology assessment
- Radiomic features of breast parenchyma