Preoperative prediction for pathological grade of hepatocellular carcinoma via machine learning–based radiomics1 month ago
Improved characterization of sub-centimeter enhancing breast masses on MRI with radiomics and machine learning in BRCA mutation carriers2 months ago
4 months ago
5 months ago
AI abstracts from ECR 2019: analysis of topics and compliance with the STARD for abstracts checklist5 months ago
Diagnostic accuracy and potential covariates for machine learning to identify IDH mutations in glioma patients: evidence from a meta-analysis6 months ago
Development and validation of machine learning prediction model based on computed tomography angiography–derived hemodynamics for rupture status of intracranial aneurysms: a Chinese multicenter study7 months ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Simulated clinical deployment of fully automatic deep learning for clinical prostate MRI assessment
- A decade of radiomics research: are images really data or just patterns in the noise?
- The power of digitalization: Turning data into information
- Radiologists with MRI-based radiomics aids to predict the pelvic lymph node metastasis in endometrial cancer: a multicenter study
- Radiomics in predicting treatment response in non-small-cell lung cancer: current status, challenges and future perspectives