Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Utilizing CLAIM to adapt the increasing trend of deep learning application in radiomics
- Detecting dysthyroid optic neropathy using radiomics analysis of the optic nerve
- Assessment of automatic rib fracture detection on chest CT using a deep learning algorithm
- The effect of preprocessing filters on predictive performance in radiomics
- EuSoMII Radiomics Auditing Group Initiative: Review of RQS applications