Development of MR-based preoperative nomograms predicting DNA copy number subtype in lower grade gliomas with prognostic implication1 year ago
Radiomics risk score may be a potential imaging biomarker for predicting survival in isocitrate dehydrogenase wild-type lower-grade gliomas1 year ago
2 years ago
Diagnostic accuracy and potential covariates for machine learning to identify IDH mutations in glioma patients: evidence from a meta-analysis2 years ago
Postoperative glioma segmentation in CT image using deep feature fusion model guided by multi-sequence MRIs2 years ago
Radiogenomics of lower-grade gliomas: machine learning–based MRI texture analysis for predicting 1p/19q codeletion status2 years ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- What do stakeholders think about the future of AI in radiology?
- Single-center versus multi-center biparametric MRI radiomics approach
- Do plaque-related factors affect the diagnostic performance of an AI-CADS?
- ESTI 2022 to feature multiple AI lectures (June 9-11, 2022)
- Precision of MRI radiomics features in the liver and HCC