4 weeks ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Development and validation of machine learning prediction model based on computed tomography angiography–derived hemodynamics for rupture status of intracranial aneurysms: a Chinese multicenter study
- Looking outside the box: facial recognition to enforce wearing masks, robotics saving coral reefs, and virtual partners during quarantine
- Optimal matrix size of chest radiographs for computer-aided detection on lung nodule or mass with deep learning
- New algorithm hopes to fight COVID-19 in international effort
- Implementation of eHealth and AI integrated diagnostics with multidisciplinary digitized data: are we ready from an international perspective?