Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Automatic prediction of left cardiac chamber enlargement from chest radiographs using convolutional neural network
- Artificial intelligence in medical imaging practice in Africa: a qualitative content analysis study of radiographers’ perspectives
- Impact of artificial intelligence support on accuracy and reading time in breast tomosynthesis image interpretation: a multi-reader multi-case study
- Proposing a deep learning-based method for improving the diagnostic certainty of pulmonary nodules in CT scan of chest
- Radiomics analysis of contrast-enhanced CT for classification of hepatic focal lesions in colorectal cancer patients: its limitations compared to radiologists