1 year ago
From community-acquired pneumonia to COVID-19: a deep learning–based method for quantitative analysis of COVID-19 on thick-section CT scans2 years ago
Automated identification of chest radiographs with referable abnormality with deep learning: need for recalibration2 years ago
Emphysema quantification using low-dose computed tomography with deep learning-based kernel conversion comparison2 years ago
Deep learning detection and quantification of pneumothorax in heterogeneous routine chest computed tomography2 years ago
Deep learning for the determination of myometrial invasion depth and automatic lesion identification in endometrial cancer MR imaging2 years ago
Optimal matrix size of chest radiographs for computer-aided detection on lung nodule or mass with deep learning2 years ago
Deep learning for fully automated tumor segmentation and extraction of magnetic resonance radiomics features in cervical cancer2 years ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- What do stakeholders think about the future of AI in radiology?
- Single-center versus multi-center biparametric MRI radiomics approach
- Do plaque-related factors affect the diagnostic performance of an AI-CADS?
- ESTI 2022 to feature multiple AI lectures (June 9-11, 2022)
- Precision of MRI radiomics features in the liver and HCC