Digital breast tomosynthesis versus digital mammography: integration of image modalities enhances deep learning-based breast mass classification2 months ago
Deep learning-based detection system for multiclass lesions on chest radiographs: comparison with observer readings3 months ago
Looking outside the box: AI solves the Rubik’s cube, Africa as a new tech hub, and AI training in the UK8 months ago
Deep learning to differentiate parkinsonian disorders separately using single midsagittal MR imaging9 months ago
9 months ago
Artificial intelligence in abdominal imaging at the 30th annual meeting of ESGAR 2019 in Rome, Italy10 months ago
Taking artificial intelligence out of the black box: An “interpretable” deep learning system for liver tumour diagnosis11 months ago
12 months ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Automated volumetric assessment with artificial neural networks might enable a more accurate assessment of disease burden in patients with multiple sclerosis
- Looking outside the box: AI in the fight against COVID-19, how our society is being transformed by tech, and sensors analyzing your football skills
- Dual-energy CT–based deep learning radiomics can improve lymph node metastasis risk prediction for gastric cancer
- AI in radiology: What patients really want – the best possible diagnosis with the highest possible precision
- Can radiomics improve the prediction of metastatic relapse of myxoid/round cell liposarcomas?