Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Machine learning and radiomics differentiate Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- Covid-19 early detection: Neural Networks vs. Radiologists
- Deep learning image reconstruction improves DECT image quality
- Automated vetting of radiology referrals: exploring NLP and ML approaches
- T2-weighted MRI-based radiomics discriminati between benign and borderline epithelial ovarian tumors