Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Considerations for AI clinical impact in oncologic imaging
- Deep Learning–driven classification of external DICOM studies for PACS archiving
- AI for radiological paediatric fracture assessment
- The role of generative adversarial networks in brain MRI
- Survey of ESR members looks at radiologists’ practical experience with AI