Clinical value of radiomics and machine learning in breast ultrasound: a multicenter study for differential diagnosis of benign and malignant lesions4 months ago
An A.I. classifier derived from 4D radiomics of dynamic contrast-enhanced breast MRI data: potential to avoid unnecessary breast biopsies7 months ago
Artificial Intelligence to Help Radiologists in the Early Detection of Breast Cancer with Mammography and Breast Tomosynthesis1 year ago
Radiomics nomogram of contrast-enhanced spectral mammography for prediction of axillary lymph node metastasis in breast cancer: a multicenter study1 year ago
3 years ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Artificial intelligence on MRI for molecular subtyping of diffuse gliomas: feature comparison, visualization, and correlation between radiomics and deep learning
- Commercial AI solutions in detecting COVID‐19 pneumonia in chest CT: not yet ready for clinical implementation?
- A fully automatic artificial intelligence–based CT image analysis system for accurate detection, diagnosis, and quantitative severity evaluation of pulmonary tuberculosis
- An international survey on AI in radiology in 1041 radiologists and radiology residents part 2: expectations, hurdles to implementation, and education
- Evaluation of a CTA-based convolutional neural network for infarct volume prediction in anterior cerebral circulation ischaemic stroke