Looking outside the box: the environmental repercussions of AI systems, a review of Stuart Russell’s new book, and teaching machines causality3 years ago
Looking outside the box: AI surveillance systems, restaurants going futuristic, and AI at the 2020 Olympic Games3 years ago
Looking outside the box: UNESCO’s Chair of AI, tech moguls share their thoughts on the future, and software taking over journalism3 years ago
Looking outside the box: AI learns to play chess through language, the NHS invests in AI, and tools for sign language recognition3 years ago
Looking outside the box: AI solves the Rubik’s cube, Africa as a new tech hub, and AI training in the UK3 years ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- What do stakeholders think about the future of AI in radiology?
- Single-center versus multi-center biparametric MRI radiomics approach
- Do plaque-related factors affect the diagnostic performance of an AI-CADS?
- ESTI 2022 to feature multiple AI lectures (June 9-11, 2022)
- Precision of MRI radiomics features in the liver and HCC