Automated classification of solid renal masses on contrast-enhanced computed tomography images using convolutional neural network with decision fusion2 years ago
Development and validation of machine learning prediction model based on computed tomography angiography–derived hemodynamics for rupture status of intracranial aneurysms: a Chinese multicenter study2 years ago
Optimal matrix size of chest radiographs for computer-aided detection on lung nodule or mass with deep learning2 years ago
Implementation of eHealth and AI integrated diagnostics with multidisciplinary digitized data: are we ready from an international perspective?2 years ago
Deep learning for fully automated tumor segmentation and extraction of magnetic resonance radiomics features in cervical cancer2 years ago
A deep residual learning network for predicting lung adenocarcinoma manifesting as ground-glass nodule on CT images2 years ago
2 years ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Commercial AI solutions in detecting COVID‐19 pneumonia in chest CT: not yet ready for clinical implementation?
- A fully automatic artificial intelligence–based CT image analysis system for accurate detection, diagnosis, and quantitative severity evaluation of pulmonary tuberculosis
- An international survey on AI in radiology in 1041 radiologists and radiology residents part 2: expectations, hurdles to implementation, and education
- Evaluation of a CTA-based convolutional neural network for infarct volume prediction in anterior cerebral circulation ischaemic stroke
- CT and MRI radiomics of bone and soft-tissue sarcomas: a systematic review of reproducibility and validation strategies