3 months ago
3 months ago
4 months ago
Why radiomics research does not translate to clinical practice: evaluation of literature using RQS and TRIPOD4 months ago
5 months ago
Deep learning to differentiate parkinsonian disorders separately using single midsagittal MR imaging5 months ago
Are semi-automated software programs designed for adults accurate for the identification of vertebral fractures in children?5 months ago
Machine learning classifiers vs. Experienced radiologists: Predicting Gleason pattern 4 prostate cancer6 months ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Taking a look at Digital Twin Technology: a new frontier in personalised healthcare
- Long-term follow-up of persistent pulmonary pure ground-glass nodules with deep learning–assisted nodule segmentation
- Keynote lecture at the EuSoMII Annual Meeting 2019: “How to Bring AI to the Clinic – Experience from UMC Utrecht”
- The cost of AI in radiology: is it really worth it?
- Automated multiparametric localization of prostate cancer based on B-mode, shear-wave elastography, and contrast-enhanced ultrasound radiomics