Automated classification of solid renal masses on contrast-enhanced computed tomography images using convolutional neural network with decision fusion4 weeks ago
Development and validation of machine learning prediction model based on computed tomography angiography–derived hemodynamics for rupture status of intracranial aneurysms: a Chinese multicenter study1 month ago
Optimal matrix size of chest radiographs for computer-aided detection on lung nodule or mass with deep learning1 month ago
Implementation of eHealth and AI integrated diagnostics with multidisciplinary digitized data: are we ready from an international perspective?2 months ago
Deep learning for fully automated tumor segmentation and extraction of magnetic resonance radiomics features in cervical cancer2 months ago
A deep residual learning network for predicting lung adenocarcinoma manifesting as ground-glass nodule on CT images3 months ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- CTO Peter Schardt talks radiology tech and innovation at premium ESOR event
- AI for reading screening mammograms: the need for circumspection
- Deep learning for the determination of myometrial invasion depth and automatic lesion identification in endometrial cancer MR imaging
- Can training data help radiologists to open deep learning black box?
- Looking outside the box: inspector robots, machine learning helping to catalogue history, and sanitizing work spaces without humans