1 week ago
Deep learning detection and quantification of pneumothorax in heterogeneous routine chest computed tomography2 weeks ago
Radiomics based on brain MRI is expected to be a useful tool for early identification and prediction of WMH progression1 month ago
2 months ago
Artificial intelligence and radiomics enhance the positive predictive value of digital chest tomosynthesis for lung cancer detection within SOS clinical trial2 months ago
Impact of machine-learning CT-derived fractional flow reserve for the diagnosis and management of coronary artery disease in the randomized CRESCENT trials2 months ago
AI abstracts from ECR 2019: analysis of topics and compliance with the STARD for abstracts checklist2 months ago
Diagnostic accuracy and potential covariates for machine learning to identify IDH mutations in glioma patients: evidence from a meta-analysis2 months ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Radiomics nomogram of contrast-enhanced spectral mammography for prediction of axillary lymph node metastasis in breast cancer: a multicenter study
- CT-based radiomics and machine learning to predict spread through air space in lung adenocarcinoma
- Deep learning detection and quantification of pneumothorax in heterogeneous routine chest computed tomography
- Protected: Video/Symposium: What effort does AI have for the future of lung disease and COVID-19?
- MRI radiomics features predict immuno-oncological characteristics of hepatocellular carcinoma