Radiomics in predicting treatment response in non-small-cell lung cancer: current status, challenges and future perspectives3 weeks ago
Radiomics risk score may be a potential imaging biomarker for predicting survival in isocitrate dehydrogenase wild-type lower-grade gliomas4 weeks ago
Improved long-term prognostic value of coronary CT angiography-derived plaque measures and clinical parameters on adverse cardiac outcome using machine learning1 month ago
Preoperative prediction for pathological grade of hepatocellular carcinoma via machine learning–based radiomics1 month ago
From community-acquired pneumonia to COVID-19: a deep learning–based method for quantitative analysis of COVID-19 on thick-section CT scans2 months ago
Automated identification of chest radiographs with referable abnormality with deep learning: need for recalibration2 months ago
2 months ago
Improved characterization of sub-centimeter enhancing breast masses on MRI with radiomics and machine learning in BRCA mutation carriers2 months ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Simulated clinical deployment of fully automatic deep learning for clinical prostate MRI assessment
- A decade of radiomics research: are images really data or just patterns in the noise?
- The power of digitalization: Turning data into information
- Radiologists with MRI-based radiomics aids to predict the pelvic lymph node metastasis in endometrial cancer: a multicenter study
- Radiomics in predicting treatment response in non-small-cell lung cancer: current status, challenges and future perspectives