Keynote lecture at the EuSoMII Annual Meeting 2019: “How to Bring AI to the Clinic – Experience from UMC Utrecht”3 years ago
Keynote lecture at EuSoMII Annual Meeting 2019: “Imaging biomarkers and radiomics: source of big data for AI”3 years ago
3 years ago
Artificial intelligence in abdominal imaging at the 30th annual meeting of ESGAR 2019 in Rome, Italy3 years ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Radiomic features of breast parenchyma
- What do stakeholders think about the future of AI in radiology?
- Single-center versus multi-center biparametric MRI radiomics approach
- Do plaque-related factors affect the diagnostic performance of an AI-CADS?
- ESTI 2022 to feature multiple AI lectures (June 9-11, 2022)