Pioneer in oncologic imaging, Beets-Tan, addresses audience at ECCO summit on implications of AI in radiology8 months ago
Keynote lecture at the EuSoMII Annual Meeting 2019: “How to Bring AI to the Clinic – Experience from UMC Utrecht”11 months ago
Keynote lecture at EuSoMII Annual Meeting 2019: “Imaging biomarkers and radiomics: source of big data for AI”12 months ago
12 months ago
Artificial intelligence in abdominal imaging at the 30th annual meeting of ESGAR 2019 in Rome, Italy1 year ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Radiomics nomogram of contrast-enhanced spectral mammography for prediction of axillary lymph node metastasis in breast cancer: a multicenter study
- CT-based radiomics and machine learning to predict spread through air space in lung adenocarcinoma
- Deep learning detection and quantification of pneumothorax in heterogeneous routine chest computed tomography
- Protected: Video/Symposium: What effort does AI have for the future of lung disease and COVID-19?
- MRI radiomics features predict immuno-oncological characteristics of hepatocellular carcinoma