Free live streaming of the ESR’s AI event in Barcelona will also include rockstar of digital revolution Toby Walsh’s keynote lecture4 months ago
4 months ago
5 months ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Radiation dose in pregnancy
- AI power is real but muzzled by lack of data sharing and standardization
- Deep learning to differentiate parkinsonian disorders separately using single midsagittal MR imaging
- AI-assisted education for rads: challenges and promises
- Are semi-automated software programs designed for adults accurate for the identification of vertebral fractures in children?