The European Institute for Biomedical Imaging Research (EIBIR) has recently launched an overview of COVID-19 imaging datasets. Imaging databases and registries are essential for diagnosis in radiology, as well as for the development of artificial intelligence tools for machine-based diagnosis. EIBIR compiled a list of open access COVID-19 repositories and datasets, which can be used for teaching, training and/or research. This preliminary overview will be updated continuously with new databases and registries as they become available. Click here to access the summary of curated COVID-19 imaging datasets.
Automated identification of chest radiographs with referable abnormality with deep learning: need for recalibration2 hours ago
1 week ago
Improved characterization of sub-centimeter enhancing breast masses on MRI with radiomics and machine learning in BRCA mutation carriers2 weeks ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Automated identification of chest radiographs with referable abnormality with deep learning: need for recalibration
- Automated detection of pulmonary embolism in CT pulmonary angiograms using an AI-powered algorithm
- Improved characterization of sub-centimeter enhancing breast masses on MRI with radiomics and machine learning in BRCA mutation carriers
- A fully automated software platform for structural mitral valve analysis
- AI in Risk-Based Breast Screening