The European Institute for Biomedical Imaging Research (EIBIR) has recently launched an overview of COVID-19 imaging datasets. Imaging databases and registries are essential for diagnosis in radiology, as well as for the development of artificial intelligence tools for machine-based diagnosis. EIBIR compiled a list of open access COVID-19 repositories and datasets, which can be used for teaching, training and/or research. This preliminary overview will be updated continuously with new databases and registries as they become available. Click here to access the summary of curated COVID-19 imaging datasets.
2 weeks ago
Artificial intelligence and radiomics enhance the positive predictive value of digital chest tomosynthesis for lung cancer detection within SOS clinical trial3 weeks ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- AI in the clinical field of lung disease and COVID-19
- Machine learning and radiomic phenotyping of lower grade gliomas: improving survival prediction
- Artificial intelligence and radiomics enhance the positive predictive value of digital chest tomosynthesis for lung cancer detection within SOS clinical trial
- Impact of machine-learning CT-derived fractional flow reserve for the diagnosis and management of coronary artery disease in the randomized CRESCENT trials
- AI abstracts from ECR 2019: analysis of topics and compliance with the STARD for abstracts checklist