Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Noncontrast computer tomography–based radiomics model for predicting intracerebral hemorrhage expansion: preliminary findings and comparison with conventional radiological model
- Lost track of follow-up recommendations? Maybe AI could help you
- Looking outside the box: the environmental repercussions of AI systems, a review of Stuart Russell’s new book, and teaching machines causality
- The potential of AI in breast imaging revealed at EUSOBI 2019
- Radiomics analysis using contrast-enhanced CT for preoperative prediction of occult peritoneal metastasis in advanced gastric cancer