10 months ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Taking a look at Digital Twin Technology: a new frontier in personalised healthcare
- Long-term follow-up of persistent pulmonary pure ground-glass nodules with deep learning–assisted nodule segmentation
- Keynote lecture at the EuSoMII Annual Meeting 2019: “How to Bring AI to the Clinic – Experience from UMC Utrecht”
- The cost of AI in radiology: is it really worth it?
- Automated multiparametric localization of prostate cancer based on B-mode, shear-wave elastography, and contrast-enhanced ultrasound radiomics