Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Differentiating lesions presenting as calcifications with AI
- The latest developments in radiomics and AI may help against prostate cancer
- Deep learning detection of ACL tear on knee MRI
- Applications of machine learning for imaging-driven diagnosis of musculoskeletal malignancies
- The future of breast imaging: AI at EUSOBI 2022 (Sept. 29 – Oct. 1)