3 months ago
5 months ago
A pilot study on the performance of machine learning appled to texture-analysis-derived features for breast lesion characterisation at ABUS8 months ago
Fully automated convolutional neural network-based affine algorithm improves liver registration and lesion co-localization on hepatobiliary phase T1-weighted MR images9 months ago
A machine learning model for the prediction of survival and tumor subtype in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma from preoperative diffusion-weighted imaging9 months ago
Automatic segmentation and classification of breast lesions through identification of informative multiparametric PET/MRI features1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- CTO Peter Schardt talks radiology tech and innovation at premium ESOR event
- AI for reading screening mammograms: the need for circumspection
- Deep learning for the determination of myometrial invasion depth and automatic lesion identification in endometrial cancer MR imaging
- Can training data help radiologists to open deep learning black box?
- Looking outside the box: inspector robots, machine learning helping to catalogue history, and sanitizing work spaces without humans