9 months ago
11 months ago
A pilot study on the performance of machine learning appled to texture-analysis-derived features for breast lesion characterisation at ABUS1 year ago
Fully automated convolutional neural network-based affine algorithm improves liver registration and lesion co-localization on hepatobiliary phase T1-weighted MR images1 year ago
A machine learning model for the prediction of survival and tumor subtype in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma from preoperative diffusion-weighted imaging1 year ago
Automatic segmentation and classification of breast lesions through identification of informative multiparametric PET/MRI features2 years ago
2 years ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Simulated clinical deployment of fully automatic deep learning for clinical prostate MRI assessment
- A decade of radiomics research: are images really data or just patterns in the noise?
- The power of digitalization: Turning data into information
- Radiologists with MRI-based radiomics aids to predict the pelvic lymph node metastasis in endometrial cancer: a multicenter study
- Radiomics in predicting treatment response in non-small-cell lung cancer: current status, challenges and future perspectives