5 months ago
8 months ago
A pilot study on the performance of machine learning appled to texture-analysis-derived features for breast lesion characterisation at ABUS11 months ago
Fully automated convolutional neural network-based affine algorithm improves liver registration and lesion co-localization on hepatobiliary phase T1-weighted MR images12 months ago
A machine learning model for the prediction of survival and tumor subtype in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma from preoperative diffusion-weighted imaging12 months ago
Automatic segmentation and classification of breast lesions through identification of informative multiparametric PET/MRI features1 year ago
2 years ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Radiomics nomogram of contrast-enhanced spectral mammography for prediction of axillary lymph node metastasis in breast cancer: a multicenter study
- CT-based radiomics and machine learning to predict spread through air space in lung adenocarcinoma
- Deep learning detection and quantification of pneumothorax in heterogeneous routine chest computed tomography
- Protected: Video/Symposium: What effort does AI have for the future of lung disease and COVID-19?
- MRI radiomics features predict immuno-oncological characteristics of hepatocellular carcinoma