A fully automatic artificial intelligence–based CT image analysis system for accurate detection, diagnosis, and quantitative severity evaluation of pulmonary tuberculosis6 months ago
An international survey on AI in radiology in 1041 radiologists and radiology residents part 2: expectations, hurdles to implementation, and education6 months ago
7 months ago
Automatic prediction of left cardiac chamber enlargement from chest radiographs using convolutional neural network7 months ago
Impact of artificial intelligence support on accuracy and reading time in breast tomosynthesis image interpretation: a multi-reader multi-case study8 months ago
Proposing a deep learning-based method for improving the diagnostic certainty of pulmonary nodules in CT scan of chest8 months ago
Radiomics analysis of contrast-enhanced CT for classification of hepatic focal lesions in colorectal cancer patients: its limitations compared to radiologists8 months ago
9 months ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- What do stakeholders think about the future of AI in radiology?
- Single-center versus multi-center biparametric MRI radiomics approach
- Do plaque-related factors affect the diagnostic performance of an AI-CADS?
- ESTI 2022 to feature multiple AI lectures (June 9-11, 2022)
- Precision of MRI radiomics features in the liver and HCC