Optimal matrix size of chest radiographs for computer-aided detection on lung nodule or mass with deep learning1 month ago
Deep learning for fully automated tumor segmentation and extraction of magnetic resonance radiomics features in cervical cancer2 months ago
A deep residual learning network for predicting lung adenocarcinoma manifesting as ground-glass nodule on CT images3 months ago
3 months ago
Test-retest reproducibility of a deep learning–based automatic detection algorithm for the chest radiograph4 months ago
Accurate prediction of responses to transarterial chemoembolization for patients with hepatocellular carcinoma by using artificial intelligence in contrast-enhanced ultrasound4 months ago
Dual-energy CT–based deep learning radiomics can improve lymph node metastasis risk prediction for gastric cancer5 months ago
5 months ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- CTO Peter Schardt talks radiology tech and innovation at premium ESOR event
- AI for reading screening mammograms: the need for circumspection
- Deep learning for the determination of myometrial invasion depth and automatic lesion identification in endometrial cancer MR imaging
- Can training data help radiologists to open deep learning black box?
- Looking outside the box: inspector robots, machine learning helping to catalogue history, and sanitizing work spaces without humans