Looking outside the box: the human brain as an AI model, a brief overview of machine learning, and brewing beer with AI4 years ago
Looking outside the box: AI detecting hate-speech, algorithms as artists, and AI-driven song contests4 years ago
4 years ago
Looking outside the box: how AI is being used against COVID-19, fighting bias in writing, and virtual assistants going to work in the UK4 years ago
Looking outside the box: AI in the fight against COVID-19, how our society is being transformed by tech, and sensors analyzing your football skills4 years ago
4 years ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Evaluating AI for Clinical Decision-Making: Lessons Learned from a Study of ChatGPT’s Referral Reliability
- The diagnostic performance and clinical value of deep learning-based nodule detection system
- Deep learning–based identification of spine growth potential on EOS radiographs
- Beyond diagnosis: is there a role for radiomics in prostate cancer management?
- Does deep learning improve the consistency and performance of radiologists in assessing bi-parametric prostate MRI?