Update: Now featuring a podcast – Taking a look at Digital Twin Technology: a new frontier in personalised healthcare2 months ago
3 months ago
Multiparametric MRI and auto-fixed volume of interest-based radiomics signature for clinically significant peripheral zone prostate cancer3 months ago
4 months ago
Looking outside the box: AI learning about the solar system, predicting lightning strikes, and women discussing bias in AI4 months ago
Looking outside the box: using AI to help elephants, tracking bird populations, and fighting food waste5 months ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Automated volumetric assessment with artificial neural networks might enable a more accurate assessment of disease burden in patients with multiple sclerosis
- Looking outside the box: AI in the fight against COVID-19, how our society is being transformed by tech, and sensors analyzing your football skills
- Dual-energy CT–based deep learning radiomics can improve lymph node metastasis risk prediction for gastric cancer
- AI in radiology: What patients really want – the best possible diagnosis with the highest possible precision
- Can radiomics improve the prediction of metastatic relapse of myxoid/round cell liposarcomas?