Looking outside the box: inspector robots, machine learning helping to catalogue history, and sanitizing work spaces without humans4 weeks ago
Looking outside the box: facial recognition to enforce wearing masks, robotics saving coral reefs, and virtual partners during quarantine1 month ago
Looking outside the box: IBM halts facial recognition, journalists replaced by AI, and navigating the high volume of COVID-19-related articles2 months ago
Looking outside the box: the human brain as an AI model, a brief overview of machine learning, and brewing beer with AI2 months ago
Looking outside the box: AI detecting hate-speech, algorithms as artists, and AI-driven song contests3 months ago
3 months ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- CTO Peter Schardt talks radiology tech and innovation at premium ESOR event
- AI for reading screening mammograms: the need for circumspection
- Deep learning for the determination of myometrial invasion depth and automatic lesion identification in endometrial cancer MR imaging
- Can training data help radiologists to open deep learning black box?
- Looking outside the box: inspector robots, machine learning helping to catalogue history, and sanitizing work spaces without humans