Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- AI in the clinical field of lung disease and COVID-19
- Machine learning and radiomic phenotyping of lower grade gliomas: improving survival prediction
- Artificial intelligence and radiomics enhance the positive predictive value of digital chest tomosynthesis for lung cancer detection within SOS clinical trial
- Impact of machine-learning CT-derived fractional flow reserve for the diagnosis and management of coronary artery disease in the randomized CRESCENT trials
- AI abstracts from ECR 2019: analysis of topics and compliance with the STARD for abstracts checklist