9 months ago
AI abstracts from ECR 2019: analysis of topics and compliance with the STARD for abstracts checklist1 year ago
Assessing Radiology Research on Artificial Intelligence: A Brief Guide for Authors, Reviewers and Readers2 years ago
Keynote lecture at the EuSoMII Annual Meeting 2019: “How to Bring AI to the Clinic – Experience from UMC Utrecht”2 years ago
2 years ago
Why radiomics research does not translate to clinical practice: evaluation of literature using RQS and TRIPOD3 years ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Artificial intelligence on MRI for molecular subtyping of diffuse gliomas: feature comparison, visualization, and correlation between radiomics and deep learning
- Commercial AI solutions in detecting COVID‐19 pneumonia in chest CT: not yet ready for clinical implementation?
- A fully automatic artificial intelligence–based CT image analysis system for accurate detection, diagnosis, and quantitative severity evaluation of pulmonary tuberculosis
- An international survey on AI in radiology in 1041 radiologists and radiology residents part 2: expectations, hurdles to implementation, and education
- Evaluation of a CTA-based convolutional neural network for infarct volume prediction in anterior cerebral circulation ischaemic stroke