3 years ago
AI abstracts from ECR 2019: analysis of topics and compliance with the STARD for abstracts checklist3 years ago
Assessing Radiology Research on Artificial Intelligence: A Brief Guide for Authors, Reviewers and Readers4 years ago
Keynote lecture at the EuSoMII Annual Meeting 2019: “How to Bring AI to the Clinic – Experience from UMC Utrecht”4 years ago
4 years ago
Why radiomics research does not translate to clinical practice: evaluation of literature using RQS and TRIPOD4 years ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Evaluating AI for Clinical Decision-Making: Lessons Learned from a Study of ChatGPT’s Referral Reliability
- The diagnostic performance and clinical value of deep learning-based nodule detection system
- Deep learning–based identification of spine growth potential on EOS radiographs
- Beyond diagnosis: is there a role for radiomics in prostate cancer management?
- Does deep learning improve the consistency and performance of radiologists in assessing bi-parametric prostate MRI?