Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Evaluation of an AI-based, automatic coronary artery calcium scoring software
- Deep learning-based detection system for multiclass lesions on chest radiographs: comparison with observer readings
- Combining DWI radiomics features with transurethral resection promotes the differentiation between muscle-invasive bladder cancer and non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer
- Looking outside the box: imitation learning in gaming, AI in psychiatry, and gender bias
- Study compares robotic CT-guided out-of-plane needle insertion with smartphone-guided application