The European Institute for Biomedical Imaging Research (EIBIR) has recently launched an overview of COVID-19 imaging datasets. Imaging databases and registries are essential for diagnosis in radiology, as well as for the development of artificial intelligence tools for machine-based diagnosis. EIBIR compiled a list of open access COVID-19 repositories and datasets, which can be used for teaching, training and/or research. This preliminary overview will be updated continuously with new databases and registries as they become available. Click here to access the summary of curated COVID-19 imaging datasets.
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Covid-19 early detection: Neural Networks vs. Radiologists
- Deep learning image reconstruction improves DECT image quality
- Automated vetting of radiology referrals: exploring NLP and ML approaches
- T2-weighted MRI-based radiomics discriminati between benign and borderline epithelial ovarian tumors
- Super-resolution application of GAN on brain time-of-flight MR angiography