Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Unlocking the Potential of Radiomics: Ongoing Challenges Are Revolving Around Methodology and Reproducibility
- Evaluation of techniques to improve a deep learning algorithm for the automatic detection of intracranial haemorrhage on CT head imaging
- Multi-channel deep learning model diagnoses the cause of LVH
- Evaluating a deep learning software for lung parenchyma characterization in COVID-19 pneumonia
- Robustness of pulmonary nodule radiomic features on CT as a function of varying radiation dose levels