23 hours ago
Automatic segmentation and classification of breast lesions through identification of informative multiparametric PET/MRI features3 days ago
Welcome to the blog on Artificial Intelligence of the European Society of Radiology
This blog aims at bringing educational and critical perspectives on AI to readers. It should help imaging professionals to learn and keep up to date with the technologies being developed in this rapidly evolving field.
Most used hashtags
- Data control with AI: who’s in charge?
- Automatic segmentation and classification of breast lesions through identification of informative multiparametric PET/MRI features
- Publications on artificial intelligence: an interview with Professor Zhi-Cheng Li
- Using radiomics for the preoperative estimation of pathological grade in bladder cancer tumors
- AI guru gives a glimpse into the future of radiology with AI